A few weeks ago I shared three ways I was using images to generate 100+ extra visitors per day to my health and beauty blog.
The third method – and the one responsible for my biggest traffic numbers was Pinterest.
And my Pinterest traffic keeps on increasing. Take a look at this screenshot I took a few days ago after a few users Pinned some of my blog posts to their boards.
That was taken on Friday 10th February and as you can see from the image below, I got 166 visitors from Pinterest alone on that day.
And I’ve had 1,068 visitors from Pinterest in the past month.
Take a look at just how many people have Pinned content from my blog at this page. And if you see anything in there that you like, then feel free to Pin it
Pinterest is growing fast and it’s capable of sending you massive traffic so to help you get started, or increase your Pinterest presence, I’ve assembled a few materials for you below.
1. Pinterest is currently invite only. You can Request An Invite when you go to Pinterest.com, but that may take a few days to come through. If you want to get going quicker then send me an email using the Contact page with the email you’d like to be invited.
2. I’ve prepared a special report that reveals how to use Pinterest to increase exposure for your site and your brand. It’s totally free just hit the link below to access the PDF.
Free Report: How I Get 250 Visitors Per Day From Pinterest
3. Want proof that Pinterest really works? Have a read of this case study revealing how this blogger generated 46,000+ visitors from Pinterest alone.
4. Read this article revealing 56 Ways To Market Your Business On Pinterest
5. Finally, take a look at some of the things that have been Pinned from my site, and if you see anything you like, feel free to Repin it
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and feel free to leave your comments below.
Leave a Reply